Author Topic: Back on the road after my accident  (Read 45 times)

PeterC

• Wanted: Life
Back on the road after my accident
« on: November 03, 2018, 09:47:07 PM »
Finally got back on the road after the accident.

Rosie - shes fine luckily as it was MY accident and I was no where near Rosie when I had it !.

Broken leg so I could not drive since late August. I fell of a step ONLY about 2 1/2 inches high. Turned my foot right over, felt terra firma hit the top of my foot and heard CRACK !.
1993 2.0 CD(X)i Auto Estate (Rioja Red very little tin worm & reasonable paint).
RIP - 1992 2.0 CDXi Manual Estate (Spectral Blue with far too much tin worm, now only parts).

Old age means wondering: Do I really have to struggle to become an expert in something I might never need to do again.

djbthatsme

Re: Back on the road after my accident
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 06:59:07 PM »
Oh PeterC,
If you keep on like this we may have to arrange a companion for you. Going out on your own may be a thing of the past and then what will poor old Rosie do?

PeterC

• Wanted: Life
Re: Back on the road after my accident
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 10:05:17 PM »
Yes well I am a bit slower and more cautious now. Leg is a bit "rusty" but at least the ankle is fully mobile.
1993 2.0 CD(X)i Auto Estate (Rioja Red very little tin worm & reasonable paint).
RIP - 1992 2.0 CDXi Manual Estate (Spectral Blue with far too much tin worm, now only parts).

Old age means wondering: Do I really have to struggle to become an expert in something I might never need to do again.