Author Topic: Carlton Estate interior parts  (Read 157 times)

30N

• South Nottingham. COYP
Carlton Estate interior parts
« on: July 04, 2017, 12:31:01 PM »
My Carlton has a few parts that have been damaged or lost during its time away, no doubt this list will get larger as time goes on. I have a pile of cash set aside to help put right the wrongs of the morons I entrusted this car to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We need the following for a 1990 3.0 CDX Estate,
Exterior tailgate moulding infill strip.
Full set of exterior bump mouldings in grey with the exception of the N/S/R as I already have a new one.
Both rear passenger door handles complete.
N/S front door handle
O/S outer weather trims, the things that go on top of the door skins by the glass, all 3 of them.
1 horn, the upper on if it makes any difference
Door hinge pins x8, could possibly get these from Vauxhall
Check strap pins x4
Indicator stalk, not fussed if it has cruise control or not.
Wiper stalk
Steering column adjuster locking lever.
O/S B-pillar trim.
O/S and N/S interior sill trims with insert.
Interior door handle infill trims, all 4.
Door mirror covers(interior).
Drivers door card.
Headliner, long shot I know.

Now the interior plastics and dashboard at the moment are brown. I'm open to changing the entire interior to black if someone has one, as I have diamond leather seats stored. If these prove difficult to obtain then brown wont be a problem.

Logistically I would like to get as much of the list lined up and then spend a day cruising round to pick stuff up.

As I have already said any help greatly appreciated to help get this rarest of Carlton's back on the road.

3.0 CDX. Grace,space and pace
Holden Commodore HSV GTS 003

Turnip

Re: Carlton Estate interior parts
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 07:08:48 PM »
Got full black interior in a Carlton estate very clean good door cards the lot not needed I'm going full leather if any good can have it cheep save me putting it n eBay

bootie3367

• Global Moderator
  • Wanted: Life
  • *Ahem* Enix village, Spain, miles from Murph!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 07:19:24 PM »
I'm taking my estate for an MOT tomorrow but after that I will be able to look into the 3 bins of bits I brought with me.
I'm pretty certain I can supply some of the small parts, I do know that I have a complete leather steering wheel in that lot. I would need to take your list with me and see. Give me a day or so to see what I can dig out.

Jon
Drives: 2.6 CDXi estate, Lowered, 16" 5 spokes. De-catted. Soon to be chipped (maybe)

Turnip

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:18:08 PM »
Are these bits any good or off in skip now