Author Topic: Carlton GSi Foglight lens drivers side.  (Read 676 times)

chris

Carlton GSi Foglight lens drivers side.
« on: June 06, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
As the title says, or I'd be happy to take a full light or pair of lights.

Collection at the Market Harborough event is possible or maybe from you depending where you are and where I find myself in the coming months. If you dont mind posting, that would be great too.

I've just had something fly up from the car in front and smash mine and the spare I have is of course for the wrong side.

24Vdiamond

Re: Carlton GSi Foglight lens drivers side.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:00:01 AM »
there are different versions dependant on pre facelift or face lift, I think the only difference might be the electrical plug but not 100% sure, all the lenses are the same though and the lenses are the same as Astra MK2 GTE so that might help
280,000 miles of 24V fun and slowly dissolving!!

chris

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:39:11 PM »
Mine is pre facelift but I have a facelift car and as you say the lenses look the same. I'd happily accept either.

Thanks for the tip about Astra lights, that could be very useful.

carlton_mad

• 3.0 CDX and now Diamond 3.0 24v
  • Administrator
  • Wanted: Life
  • dartford kent
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 02:08:21 PM »
The fog lights are the same face and pre face i have some if you are interested Chris?
what would life be like if we all drove fwd cars? feckin boring that's what rear drive or bust

chris

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »
Yes, I'd still be interested. I've thought about removing them and blanking off or fitting something aftermarket but replacing with original would be easier.

Let me know how much you would want, PM if you like or my mobile number is 07490 291119.

Thanks