Author Topic: Site problems  (Read 152 times)

Speedy88

Site problems
« on: April 10, 2017, 09:33:43 PM »
Hi there, I've got myself a Carlton 2.0 Auto Estate and I've just gotten myself a set of 17" Saab 3 spokes which should look excellent. I'll throw some pictures up once it's done with some coilovers.

I thought it would be worth mentioning that it took me weeks to get onto here as the site seems to throw up "403: Forbidden" on even the registration section. I finally cracked it when I used an external link to a topic where all the links seemed to work. Thought it was worth mentioning as new members might be giving up in the process.

Dave the Builder

• Wanted: Life
  • Swadlincote,Derbyshire
Re: Site problems
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:45:13 AM »
Welcome to TOTALCARLTON  :)
look forward to seeing some photos
and maybe you could post some more info about yourself, carlton,car history etc
there is a wealth of knowledge on this site to sort out any niggles/faults or questions you may have about carlton ownership  ;)

I'm sure one of the moderators/website admin will look into the site problems you mention
if it has not been resolved already
(i just tried totalcarlton.com from google chrome and it worked ok for me)
different versions of windows and browsers can be an issue sometimes

If the above post contains spelling mistakes / grammatical errors / poor use of the quote function / a very weak retort, or is generally shyte; it's because I'm feked on a cocktail of drugs,homebrew and carb cleaner.sorry

djbthatsme

Re: Site problems
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 02:43:12 PM »
Hello Speedy88,
Welcome to the site. As Dave the Builder as already mentioned there is a lot of useful info and help available to and from all members just shout out and you're sure to get a useful reply. It might also be useful to know which neck of the woods you live in. This can help when seeking parts or help from other members.  ;D