Author Topic: Hello, again!  (Read 2053 times)

Pedrö

Hello, again!
« on: September 07, 2015, 07:17:53 PM »
I'm back.

Some of you might remember me as Pedro.

I'm back from a dark place and ready to banter.

In tonight's news……...

The Louts has been snoozing away in my garage for 5 years - but now I got a bit of mojo back for it and he's been rudely awakened and there have been quite a few developments since we last spoke, including the fitment of the original Geezer donor car's rear axle (no more 24v engine and 4 banger axle combo for The Louts, oh no Sir-ee-Bob!), new headlining fitted and (biiiiiig news)……….(wait for it)………..I have actually managed to get the heater to work using the Senator loom and controls!
Well, almost as it needs setting up as per the special, secret procedure that I now have in my possession, but when turned on you can hear the little motors whirring deep it the cars' bowels.
Apart from that, I have fallen out with Vauxhalls and become a proper Audi Cock (private plate and all) and boy, this 178K mile A4 drives better then any 40K mile VX I've ever had!  ;D ;D ;D

Enough about me, how's you guys?

bstardchild

• Wanted: Life
Re: Hello, again!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »
What was wrong with your old user name.........

Good to hear you are getting your mojo back with the blue thing
Cheers

BC

"The Lotus Carlton is not tail happy – honestly -  as long as you accept it has 377 bhp and 419 lb/ft of torque, is rear drive and has no driver aids, it's fine."

Pedrö

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 07:47:30 PM »
Hi Ian,

Thanks, matey. In all honesty, I'm getting him sorted to sell next year as I want a Vito.

Bit of a 'do' trying to re-register. Hopefully, a mod can change my name back to Pedrö (now with added umlauts cos I luvs my Audi!)

Murph

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 09:47:51 PM »
The Louts is german too y'know...

Anyhoo... new screen name mit umlauts - just remember to keep signing in as misterbeat.

mapblue

• Shetland
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 12:09:40 PM »
Now then Pete, good to see your back on it.

my ones just a box of bits now, had to many good parts that I needed else where.
Oh no not again

Winky

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 02:50:26 PM »
Hi Pete

Welcome back. Good to hear the mojo is coming back although you've been saying that for about as long as the Louts has been for sale  ;D

Does your A4 have all the added extras fitted (you know like the lights at the corners of the car that flash orange) or is it standard proper AUDI Cock?  ;)

Pedrö

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »
Mr. Murph - vielen dank für mein name Veränderung!

Yeah, Opel is (or was, as alot of them are now rebadged Daewoo), German - but accounts to Yank beancounters, therefore built down to a price and not up to a standard!  ;)

mapblue - funnily enough, I tried to find those clock faces you came up with as I think I know a man who could actually make them!

Winky - my Audi has these mythical 'indicators' (must have been an optional extra!). It's got 'Quattro' trickery and summat called 'Sline'. It has a dirty diesel 2.0 engine with 210 horses and 320ld/ft of torque, all controlled with a wobbly stick gearbox.
I can't see me going back to cars 'built' by the likes of GM, Fraud or anything French.

bstardchild

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »

my ones just a box of bits now, had to many good parts that I needed else where.

Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Cheers

BC

"The Lotus Carlton is not tail happy – honestly -  as long as you accept it has 377 bhp and 419 lb/ft of torque, is rear drive and has no driver aids, it's fine."

mapblue

• Shetland
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 07:18:58 PM »

Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet
Have you got it yet

Not in my possession yet, but I'm working on it.
Oh no not again

nightmare

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 01:29:07 PM »
Welcome Home.
Easy going untill PUSHED!!!!

Pedrö

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 08:36:13 PM »

Pedrö

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »
So, almost 6 months have passed - all too fast- and the Louts is getting there.

If I manage to sell him beforehand, then I'll be thrashing the arse off it 'driving sensibly' down to Billing in July. Anyone know of dates for der VBOA treffen?