Author Topic: having a clearout.  (Read 3929 times)

Angeleyes

having a clearout.
« on: August 31, 2015, 03:49:20 PM »
I have some spares left over from my time with the Senator, I have a few switches,3 door mirrors I think one is from early Senator and one from Carlton, 1 trip computor from 3lit. 24 valve, coulple of brand new flexy brake pipes, 3 brake wear sensors one brand new still in packet, 6 door lights 2 smoked, ribbed "U" shaped pipe,  Lucas recon ECU. Number on it says LRZ666  0261200356. was not on the car very long, about 6 months then the car was retired and ecu shelved along with the trip computor about 5 yrs ago, also have 2 round rear suspension rubbers in very good condition, and 2 unbroken red plastic door lock inserts, and 1 track rod with ends genuine GM. in good condition. offers invited for the lot or will split. I dont know how to add pictures, so any help would be welcome. Also 5 brand new hinge pins and 5 exhaust rubber hangers. I have Just found 1 very little used rear brake calliper, I believe it to be R/N/S. 10 +p&p. or pick up from Sheffield. If anyone is interested I will throw some other bits in gratis. If they come and pick up.....

« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:55:50 PM by Angeleyes »
I am a self made man, I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

drhughes

Re: having a clearout.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 09:25:53 PM »
I am interested in the new brake pipes (if they fit Carlton).  The rear suspension rubbers and door locks. What sort of price do u need including postage to Northern Ireland?

Angeleyes

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »
I am interested in the new brake pipes (if they fit Carlton).  The rear suspension rubbers and door locks. What sort of price do u need including postage to Northern Ireland?

I am sure the brake pipes will fit Carlton, I will get part numbers so you can check. I dont have door locks. just the Red plastic inserts that fit on the door latches. If you pm your email address I will try and get you some pictures..I think 20 plus p&p for the pipes and suspension rubbers, and door lock inserts will cover it.   

Angeleyes

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »

Have sent pm. but not sure you recieved it....

Angeleyes

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 10:41:40 AM »
I have some spares left over from my time with the Senator, I have a few switches,3 door mirrors I think one is from early Senator and one from Carlton, 1 trip computor from 3lit. 24 valve, coulple of brand new flexy brake pipes, 3 brake wear sensors one brand new still in packet, 6 door lights 2 smoked, ribbed "U" shaped pipe,  Lucas recon ECU. Number on it says LRZ666  0261200356. was not on the car very long, about 6 months then the car was retired and ecu shelved along with the trip computor about 5 yrs ago, also have 2 round rear suspension rubbers in very good condition, and 2 unbroken red plastic door lock inserts, and 1 track rod with ends genuine GM. in good condition. offers invited for the lot or will split. I dont know how to add pictures, so any help would be welcome. Also 5 brand new hinge pins and 5 exhaust rubber hangers.

In addition to the above I have just come across a unopened 1 Litre bottle of genuine GM. diff oil part number 1942382. / 09293688. asking 10 for the diff oil, posting may be a problem so collection preferred...

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 10:43:16 AM by Angeleyes »

b709ukr

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 07:50:43 PM »
I'm interested in the hinge pins

carlton_mad

• 3.0 CDX and now Diamond 3.0 24v
  • Administrator
  • Wanted: Life
  • dartford kent
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 08:15:26 PM »
Steve!
what would life be like if we all drove fwd cars? feckin boring that's what rear drive or bust

Angeleyes

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 11:04:08 AM »
I have some spares left over from my time with the Senator, I have a few switches,3 door mirrors I think one is from early Senator and one from Carlton, 1 trip computor from 3lit. 24 valve, coulple of brand new flexy brake pipes, 3 brake wear sensors one brand new still in packet, 6 door lights 2 smoked, ribbed "U" shaped pipe,  Lucas recon ECU. Number on it says LRZ666  0261200356. was not on the car very long, about 6 months then the car was retired and ecu shelved along with the trip computor about 5 yrs ago, also have 2 round rear suspension rubbers in very good condition, and 2 unbroken red plastic door lock inserts, and 1 track rod with ends genuine GM. in good condition. offers invited for the lot or will split. I dont know how to add pictures, so any help would be welcome. Also 5 brand new hinge pins and 5 exhaust rubber hangers.

In addition to the above I have just come across a unopened 1 Litre bottle of genuine GM. diff oil part number 1942382. / 09293688. asking 10 for the diff oil, posting may be a problem so collection preferred...

Hinge pins sold everything else still up for grabs.

Angeleyes

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 03:56:15 PM »
I have Just found 1 very little used rear brake calliper, I believe it to be R/N/S. 10 +p&p. or pick up from Sheffield. If anyone is interested I will throw some other bits in gratis. If they come and pick up.....