Author Topic: VBOA National Rally (Billing) 11th and 12th July 2015 - Full Information  (Read 3812 times)

vauxhallnutter

• Global Moderator
    • Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club
VBOA National Rally
Crow Lane
Great Billing
Northampton
NN3 9DA
Saturday 11th to Sunday 12th July 2015
[/size]

How to attend with the VODC in 3 easy steps

Please read fully.

1) Pay your VODC stand Fee:

This pays for:-

Your commemerative Plaque
Saturday night BBQ

This year the tariff is as follows:

£5 per member
OR
Family deal: £10 for up to 2 adults and up to 2 kids (under 14's).

Extra adults £2.50 ; Extra Kids £1.50

Members coming just for one day and/or NOT requiring BBQ £1.50 per member (guests no charge) - this covers the price of your plaque.

Pay by either sending a cheque to club HQ (address on request). Made payable to 'Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club'

or

Send a pay pal payment to vodc-vboa@vodc.co.uk

Please include:

i) Your name and membership number
ii) Car(s) bringing and reg number(s)
iii) Days attending
iiii) Camping or not camping
v) Number of adults and children for the BBQ

Once you have paid your stand fee you will receive a PM/E-mail/Letter giving you details of how to book your camping (if applicable) including the discount code.

2) Book your camping:

Fri 10th to Sunday 12th July £15 per night with discount code. Pitches must be vacated by 11am on Monday morning if staying Sunday night. Example: Arrive Fri PM leave Sun PM would cost £30 (2 x nights at £15). Pitches must be pre booked to gain this rate. Deadline for pre booking 3rd July 2015

Other nights (e.g. Thursday) and non pre booked: £21 per night.

Extra Vehicles: £10 for the duration of your stay

Electric: £6 per night (no electric on our stand)

Day visitors will be charged £10 per day per vehicle and up to four people and do not have to pre-book.

3) Polish your car if you want to and look forward to the weekend!

Other information

We will have the usual 'VODC Camping Area' at the back of the stand which is on a strictly first come first served basis.
Just a few rules:
i) No caravans or Trailer tents (mine has to be on there for security purposes).
ii) Strictly no vehicles on the camping area
iii) Gazebo's only allowed if they are a social area for a number of tents.
Once the camping area is full or if you have a caravan or trailer tent there are many pitches which are a short walk away from the stand.

We will have the 'Chris Pinnock Memorial Trophy' to present to the winner of the best car on the stand as chosen by those at the BBQ on the saturday night. The cup will be engraved with your name and you will be presented with a plaque to keep. The winner of this will go forward for the chairmans cup in the arena on the Sunday.
Around dinnertime on Saturday we will get the kids to choose a car from the 70's, one from the 80's, 90's, 00's and current, these will be the entrants for the 'Best Car on the stand'. There will be a small prize for each car as well.

We will also be going around the arena on the sunday, time tba.

I think I have covered almost everything but if you have any questions please post it up in the CHAT THREAD (CLICK TO VIEW) or e-mail vodc-vboa@vodc.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:27:03 PM by vauxhallnutter »
Mark
Vauxhall Opel Drivers Club - For all models - a genuine enthusiasts club.
www.vodc.co.uk
Why not pop over and say hello?

vauxhallnutter

• Global Moderator
Organisers Information

Pre-Book Benefits

Rally rate for entry.

A dedicated “fast track” entry lane

A welcome pack to include Billing passes, a park map with the VBOA Club stand locations and details of special offers - The Venue will be offering Chef’s Specials for 2 for £12 throughout the weekend.

Children’s (under 12) half price swimming sessions in The Venue leisure complex

Note: the Billing pre-booking process requires a pitch location and number to be issued and shown on the customer pass. These specific locations do not apply to VBOA bookings and club members should proceed to their club stand areas as usual.

Other Information

The flood control systems have been progressively improved

A temporary showerblock will be installed in Swan’s Field as per last year

All shower/toilet blocks will be open from 6am and serviced 24 hours

Entertainment will be available in the leisure venue on Friday and Saturday nights. Details on the Billing Aquadrome web site

24 hour security will be provided by the Billing on-site team plus a dedicated VBOA dog handler employed by the VBOA

An 11.00pm site curfew/excess noise rule will be applied to all Park visitors by Park security

A strict 10 mph Park speed limit is now enforced by both Security and the new Park Wardens

Park management will attend the 9.00am VBOA rep briefing meetings on Saturday and Sunday morning to handle any complaints about facilities etc.

Children’s play area safety has been checked and is fully compliant with current health and safety requirements

The VBOA will use their traditional on-site caterers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark
www.vodc.co.uk

vauxhallnutter

• Global Moderator
Just a quick reminder on this one, I have set a closing date for entries and stand payments of the 20th June 2015 so if you would like to attend with us, and your name is not already on the list, please follow the instructions above.

Hope to see you there for this fantastic weekend.
Mark
www.vodc.co.uk

PeterC

• Wanted: Life
I thought I would bump this to remind people - bit late mind.
1993 2.0 CD(X)i Auto Estate (Rioja Red very little tin worm & reasonable paint).
RIP - 1992 2.0 CDXi Manual Estate (Spectral Blue with far too much tin worm, now only parts).

Old age means wondering: Do I really have to struggle to become an expert in something I might never need to do again.