Author Topic: Couriers  (Read 3577 times)

carlton_mad

• 3.0 CDX and now Diamond 3.0 24v
  • Administrator
  • Wanted: Life
  • dartford kent
Couriers
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:13:59 PM »
I figured its about time to start a thread on who to use and who to avoid in the courier world so post your experiences in here!!

these were recommended to me as good cheap and reliable!

www.paisleyfreight.com
what would life be like if we all drove fwd cars? feckin boring that's what rear drive or bust

chris

Re: Couriers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 10:46:10 PM »
Top idea, I wondered about this question but don't know any good answers.

I only know that I hate to have stuff sent to me by APC as they are a nightmare to deal with here, wont leave stuff with a neighbour, impossible to speak to anyone to make new arrangements and shocking slow amateurish service when you give up and spend a load of money on fuel to go and collect from the depot.

stemo

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 10:48:34 PM »
I use MyHermes for a lot of stuff. Convenient as they collect from my office during the day and are reasonably priced/have never had any trouble with them.

swordfish

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 05:41:45 AM »
WARNING  >:( >:( >:( DO NOT USE  CAR PART COURIERS  THEY ALWAYS TURN UP LATE AND THEY HAVE COST ME 187 POUND IN DAMAGED ITEMS  IN THE SPACE OF 2 WEEKS THEY SAY THEY HAVE FREE INSURANCE BUT WHEN YOU TRY TO CLAIM THEY COME UP WITH ALSORTS OF BULL SHIT     . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

swordfish

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 05:42:41 AM »

merlin

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 02:52:37 PM »
I figured its about time to start a thread on who to use and who to avoid in the courier world so post your experiences in here!!

www.paisleyfreight.com
can second that as been brilliant , just had pair wings delivered by them . picked up from wales on Friday tea time delived at 1400 today

swordfish

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 04:24:36 PM »

www.paisleyfreight.com
can second that as been brilliant , just had pair wings delivered by them . picked up from wales on Friday tea time delived at 1400 today
         yep i use them now all the time  very good , but i also use parcels to go  for smaller things , well i say smaller but i got a radiator sent next day delivery for just 8      ;) ;)

merlin

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »
lot of them didn't want to know as too large even though light . if have look on paisley freights website gives set price for car parts eg exhaust etc , very handy