Author Topic: Cameron's Latest Vote Getter  (Read 1589 times)

melinx

• Wanted: Life
  • WHO created me in his own image ?
Cameron's Latest Vote Getter
« on: August 27, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
Cameron has said that all government policies should pass the "Family Friendly" test.

So he's going to abolish inheritance tax then ??

Yeah, right ::)

djbthatsme

Re: Cameron's Latest Vote Getter
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »
This current episode in Scottish Independence must rate as one of the greatest Faux pas in political history. He has done a great disservice to all the countries that make up UK. Reading the dialogue from numerous sources leads me to think that Cameron will be remembered for his great stupidy in trying to be to clever. His actions could lead to the complete breakup of the UK, which will never be forgotten.  :-X   

nightmare

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 05:14:36 PM »
Eh! What won't be forgotten?
Easy going untill PUSHED!!!!

djbthatsme

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 06:34:17 PM »
Quite right ???

djbthatsme

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 06:51:19 PM »
Now that times moved on and we've all forgotten what the tories have said (they hope) changes are afoot. The chancellor George Osborne no doubt wasn't part of Camerons thinking if what I'm hearing is correct. To draw back money they haven't got but need to fulfill promises they've made, the tories are considering reducing family tax credit. So I wonder how those effected by this who voted conservative are feeling now. I should well imagine that this particular policy will not pass the Cameron's "Family Friendly" test.  >:( >:( >:(