Author Topic: sixfields  (Read 2278 times)

copper

• fan of old rock music 80s
sixfields
« on: May 19, 2014, 08:23:04 PM »
nice day nice cars nice people very nice weather and a nice 20 ounce steak to round things off .

Murph

• Administrator
  • Wanted: Life
Re: sixfields
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 09:21:03 PM »
A good day was had by all.
But what happened to Mr & Mrs Builder?  ???

PeterC

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 01:08:03 PM »
Lovely day - hot. Not even hint of rain eh Chris ?. Lovely to see everyone. Boy that 20oz steak hit my blood supply hard  ;).

Bit of a grind coming back down the M1. Hot sun coming in through the right window was a bit harsh  8). Long stretch of M1 at variable speed limit set at 60mph, most of the M1 it felt like. M25 behaved well strangely. Almost no roadworks all the way from Croydon via Dartford to Northampton. Bit wierd I feel something missing without roadworks  :-\. Almost all of the motorway I used is now four lanes including poshed up former hardshoulder  :o.
1993 2.0 CD(X)i Auto Estate (Rioja Red very little tin worm & reasonable paint).
RIP - 1992 2.0 CDXi Manual Estate (Spectral Blue with far too much tin worm, now only parts).

Old age means wondering: Do I really have to struggle to become an expert in something I might never need to do again.

Dave the Builder

• Swadlincote,Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 04:29:41 AM »
Sorry, my co pilot was ill but  i got called out ,burst water pipe,no means of isolation, which was fun, then a string of urgent repairs etc,which i'm still working through, sadly,that's the nature of my job
we now how a surplus of cake  ::)
If the above post contains spelling mistakes / grammatical errors / poor use of the quote function / a very weak retort, or is generally shyte; it's because I'm feked on a cocktail of drugs,homebrew and carb cleaner.sorry

YasmineLee

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 10:52:59 AM »
Sorry, my co pilot was ill but  i got called out ,burst water pipe,no means of isolation, which was fun, then a string of urgent repairs etc,which i'm still working through, sadly,that's the nature of my job
we now how a surplus of cake  ::)

we missed that cake too grrrrr
Cars
'93 Vauxhall Carlton 3.0 24v A Diamond
'93 Vauxhall Senator 3.0 CD (C40SE Rep)
'93 Vauxhall Carlton 3.0 24v Diamond (C40E Rep)
'96 Vauxhall Frontera 2.8 TDI Diamond LWB
Vans
'00 Vauxhall Movano 2.8 TD LWB Hi Top Van
Bikes
'91(K) Suzuki GSX 600F
'04 (54) Piaggio X9 500 Evolution

greasehog

• Luton Bedfordshire
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 07:40:23 PM »
I got stuck in a tailback on the m1 not long after getting on it, a car had ended up on its roof  somehow!
Diane...